- Built by a famous Japanese developer Liv Group, high quality guaranteed. Developers also provide highly-rated services on behalf of leasing to find high-quality local tenants for you.
- It takes 5 minutes to Otemachi Station, 7 minutes to Ikebukuro, 8 minutes to Tokyo Station, and 12 minutes to Shinjuku. The six lines intersect at two stations.
- Bunkyo District is dominated by cultural education and housing, and has the reputation of "Bunkyo". Since the Meiji period, many famous literati, scholars and politicians such as Natsume Soseki, Mori Ogai, and Miyazawa Kenji have been living in this district.
- The headquarters of the University of Tokyo, Japan’s highest university, Tokyo Dome and Kodokan, as well as ancient and spacious Japanese gardens such as Rokugi Garden, Korakuen Garden, and Koishikawa Botanical Garden are also located in Bunkyo District.
- Property prices start from HK$2.7 million, with a total of 21 freehold units with high privacy and low density, each with terraces and stylish design which creates a peaceful vibe of living in Bunkyo District.