- Built by a leading British developer St Edward under the award-winning Berkeley Group.
- Hartland Village is situated in the Hart area which has been rated as one of the most liveable places in the UK for six times, with a star-rated housing estate management.
- From undisputed quality to a choice location, Hartland Village brings its residents a cherished village life in the tranquil Hart area. At the same time, it is also a tempting choice for Londoners with its excellent transport links. It takes merely half an hour to reach central London by train.
- Within its own community, residents can enjoy a 20,000-sq. ft. diversified town center comprising restaurants, shops, markets, fitness studios, schools, nurseries, dental clinics, and veterinary clinics, not to mention the nearby 28 acres of outdoor space, as well as nearly 70 acres of country parks.
- For families, a 40-minute drive will take you to 36 prestigious schools. The village is located adjacent to the Alma Mater Cheam School of Prince Charles of Wales, Winchester College, Royal Grammar School, Wellington College and Eton College.