- Birmingham is known as the fastest growing city in the UK, 50,000 more job vacancies are expected by virtue of the £2 billion Big City Plan.
- Birmingham has a great investment potential as the High-Speed Railway Phase 2 is under construction now, once it is completed it allows more people to travel around several big cities in UK. It will only take 49 minutes from Birmingham to London by HS2 in the future.
- 5 minutes walking distance to Five Ways Station, 6 minutes driving distance to New Street Station and large shopping malls Bullring & Grand Central
- Only one stop away from the University of Birmingham, which is ranked 14th in the UK. Over the years, it has nurtured 3 British Prime Ministers and 11 Nobel Prize winners.
- 5 minutes walk to the large complex Brindleyplace, a place which integrates business, culture, catering and entertainments. It also consists of an aquarium and a gallery; many large companies including Deutsche Bank, Lloyd Bank, Deloitte, have settled in this area.
- A 15-minute walk to the Arena Central business district, where the HSBC headquarters and the General Taxation and Customs Administration (HMRC) are located at. There are more than 10,000 white-collar workers working in this area. The rental demands are strong.
- Built by SevenCapital, a well-known developer in Birmingham. The price of a two-bedroom 593 sq.ft unit only starts from £250,000.
- Facilities include 24-hour concierge service, gym, parking spots