- The Stage is a £750m mixed-use development in Shoreditch on the site of Shakespeare’s former Curtain Theatre.
Around 485,000 people are employed in the City of London, equivalent to 10% of London’s total workforce within a 1500 metre radius of The Stage.
- Shoreditch is known as East London Tech City, with the likes of Facebook, Google, and Amazon have set up UK headquarters there.
- The Stage is located to execllent transport links such as Shoreditch High Street Overground station and Liverpool Street station.
- Adjacent to the King's College, Queen Mary, University College London.
- Facilities include 24 Hour concierge, 32nd level sky bar and terrace, salon, spa and treatment rooms, screening room, business centre and boardrooms, executive lounge, gym, games lounge, bar and bowling lanes.