- Deptford is a cultural and artistic district with an array of shops, restaurants, galleries and theaters
- Deptford Landings is only a 4-minute walk from Convoy Wharf, also known as London's "Hong Kong City" which is built by Li Ka-shing with an investment of ￡1 billion that would rise the appreciation potential of this district not long after in the future.
- Elegant surroundings, 4 minutes walk to the River Thames, adjacent to greenery spaces such as Deptford Park and Pepys Park
- 4 primary and secondary schools with Ofsted's 'Outstanding' ratings, 2 world-class universities, University of Goldsmiths and University of Greenwich, in this area
- Takes 2 minutes to Greenwich, 6 minutes to London Bridge, 12 minutes to Canary Wharf from Deptford Station
- 999-year leasehold, well-developed by Lendlease, a listed developer with more than 50 years of experience
- Few units of 1 to 3 bedroom remained in this phase, Cedarwood Square. For first time buyers, a stamp duty discount of up to ￡15,000 is available
- Selling price of 1-bedroom unit with 564 sq.ft starts from £485,000, 2-bedroom unit with 831 sq.ft starts from £580,000, 3-bedroom unit with 1,011 sq.ft starts from only £695,000