- Noble prestigious area: Adjacent to Eton College and Royal Holloway. Graduates include the current British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and previous prime ministers. Within 5 miles, there are 84 primary and secondary schools graded with Outstanding/Good ratings of Ofsted.
- Convenient transportation: 10 minutes driving to Heathrow Airport, 35 minutes by train to Waterloo in central London, and 26 minutes to Bond Street after the opening of Crossrail next year
- The center of start-ups: Since 2010, more than 1,100 start-ups have been added, making it the region with the most start-ups in the UK
- Live next to the royal family: only 20 minutes away from Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse is also nearby
- Perfect environment: In addition to sitting on the Thames River, it is also surrounded by many parks, restaurants, and shops
- Top developer: Built by Berkeley Group, with 999-year ownership, providing concierge services, fitness room, cinema, co-working space and other facilities