- Supreme environment: Located on the River Thames, it has the Royal Botanic Gardens which is listed as World Cultural Heritage, and more than a dozen parks. It is close to traditional rich areas Chiswick and Richmond
- Prestigious schools: Within the district there are 34 elementary schools and 12 secondary schools ranked "Outstanding" by Ofsted, including Gunnersbury Catholic School, Lionel School, etc.
- Business Center: Adjacent to the Golden Mile and Chiswick Business Park, which consists of more than 200 companies, including Sony, The Walt Disney, and GSK, a major pharmaceutical company。It is providing 200,000 employment opportunities
- Convenient transportation: 1 minute walking to the nearest railway station, and 7 other railway stations are also within walking distance
- Investment potential: The Government spent millions of pounds to revitalize Brentford, the new development will provide 1,700 residential units